Monday, October 4, 2010

Type 2-The Helper Type


According to the enneagram test, I am a type 2. A type 2 is the "Helper" type. My basic desire is to be loved and my basic fear is being unloved or unwanted. Type two's want to help everyone around them. They are very compassionate, sincere, and warm-hearted. When they help people they feel needed, by feeling needed they feel loved. Once gaining the feeling of love they regenerate and are able to give to more people. The unhealthy side of helpers are aggressive and dominating. If they don't feel loved they will try to find that love and usually force it, which makes other people want them less.

I was shocked by this result. I have never taken a personality test before and this was surprisingly dead on. I love people and I love when people need me, it gives me tons of energy. I don't want to say that I am aggressive and force peoples love, but I guarantee that I have done that in the past.

1 comment:

  1. This sounds like someone I know for sure. I think I'll have my girlfriend take an enneagram! I'm sure you guys will be in the same category.

    ReplyDelete