Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I bet you can't guess which ones a lieeee!

  *As a tike, I was involved in many sports. My favorite was the St. Paul T-ball league. I played for the Minni Twins T-ball team.

*Two years during my high school career I won Best In Site for the solo ensemble competitions in MN. I sang two german pieces from the opera The Magical Flute.

*When I was 4 years old I went to the Radison hotel in Duluth. This hotel had circle hallways because the top was a rotating restaurant. While my parents were checking us in my sister and I ran through the hallways. I happened to hit the ONLY corner in this circle hallway. I was gushing blood and had to be rushed to the hospital. I recieved three stitches and now have a perminant scar on my forhead.

16 comments:

  1. I think 1 is a lie too because I remember you saying you tried out for american idol or something so i think number 2 is true and then 3 is tricky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I didn't read the comments already I would have said two was the lie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to say 3 is the lie, just to be unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. # 1 just because the other ones are too good to be false.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that number two maybe the lie

    ReplyDelete